HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
The protection of our participants, trainers and staff is our number one priority. With diligence in all areas and strict hygiene, it is our purpose to fulfill our shared responsibility for the containment of the coronavirus. Please support us in this effort and consistently adhere to the rules of conduct. With your prudence you protect yourself as well as the other participants.
Please inform yourself independently about the respective (in)travel regulations of your place of origin to Ehrwald!
In general, the 3 G rule applies to all participants, exhibitors and guides:
- Tested (PCR test not older than 72 hours // antigen test max. 48 hours old).
- Vaccinated (please carry vaccination certificate // first vaccination is valid from the 22nd day after the 1st sting for a maximum of 90 days from the date of vaccination; second vaccination is valid for a maximum of 270 days from the date of second vaccination; vaccines where only one vaccination is scheduled are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for a total of 270 days from the date of vaccination; for already recovered persons who have been vaccinated once so far, the vaccination is valid for 270 days from the date of vaccination // these rules apply to all vaccines approved by the EMA).
- Convalescent (exempt from testing for 180 days after expiration of infection // please carry certificate // evidence may include a certificate of segregation or medical confirmation of molecularly confirmed infection // evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for 90 days from date of testing).
Please observe the following rules at all times:
- In case of any indication/symptoms of illness, please abstain from attending the event. We highly appeal to the personal responsibility of each participant!
- Please abstain from hugging and shaking hands.
- Hand hygiene measures must be observed.
- Follow contact restrictions.
- Respect sneezing and coughing etiquette.
The following guidelines apply at the Women’s Summer Festival:
- All participants, exhibitors, trainers, and the organizing team must be tested every 48 hours unless they have been vaccinated or have recovered and can provide proof of such. A testing opportunity is available by appointment at https://tiroltestet.leitstelle.tirolvor location in Ehrwald (Antigen Screening Center in Ehrwald – Zugspitzsaal, open daily from 18:000 – 20:00). In addition, the accommodations & hotels partly directly offer their own testing facilities.
- In order to enter the festival area, every participant, exhibitor, trainer as well as all team members have to present the completed and signed health check as well as a proof according to the 3G rule at the accreditation. External Expo visitors must also leave their contact details at the accreditation desk for tracking purposes.
- The festival grounds must be entered and exited through a separate entrance and exit.
- Sufficient disinfectants will be provided on the exhibitor grounds.
- At the exhibitor stands, the regulations in force at the time regarding the limited number of persons (e.g. one person next to the stand personnel) apply.
- Food and beverages will be served by the catering establishments as permitted at the current time.
- Seating for eating and resting will be placed so that distance can be maintained.
- Upon entering the festival grounds, outside visitors must enter their contact information on a form. The form will be available at the entrance. All Women’s Summer Festival participants will receive a participation ribbon upon accreditation.
The following guidelines apply to workshops and lectures:
- Workshops/lectures will be held outdoors, weather permitting.
- If the workshops have to take place indoors (because there is no other way or because of the weather), doors and windows will remain open at all time.
The following guidelines apply during running workshops and running groups:
- The maximum number of participants may not be exceeded.
In addition to the previous guidelines, other policies apply:
- Applicable guidelines and rules will be posted around the event site.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly + check if there is enough soap and disinfectant available, refill if necessary.
- No handshaking or close physical contact with exhibitors and participants.
* Depending on the applicable regulations, adjustments can still be made here. You will be informed about this in good time.
Status: 01.07.2021 (subject to change)
COVID representative on site: Stefanie Spies, fiedler & peter concepts GmbH