HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
The protection of our participants, trainers and staff is our number one priority. With diligence in all areas and strict hygiene, it is our purpose to fulfill our shared responsibility for the containment of the coronavirus. Please support us in this effort and consistently adhere to the rules of conduct. With your prudence you protect yourself as well as the other participants.
Please inform yourself independently about the respective (in)travel regulations of your place of origin to Ehrwald!
Please observe the following rules at all times:
- In case of any indication/symptoms of illness, please abstain from attending the event. We highly appeal to the personal responsibility of each participant!
- Please abstain from hugging and shaking hands.
- Hand hygiene measures must be observed.
- Maintain a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Follow contact restrictions.
- Respect sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Mouth-to-nose coverings must be worn in the Expo Area.
The following guidelines apply at the Women’s Summer Festival:
- The festival area is to be entered and exited through a separate entrance and exit.
- Sufficient disinfectant will be provided on the Exhibitor Grounds.
- At the exhibitor booths, the regulations at that time regarding the limited number of persons (e.g. one person in addition to the booth staff) apply.
- Masks are mandatory in the entire exhibitor area.
- There is a 1.5m distance rule for persons who don’t belong to the same household.
- Open snacks and drinks are currently not allowed to be handed out (only packaged products).
- Serving of food and beverages will be conducted by food service establishments as permitted at the current time.
- Seatings for eating and resting will be placed according to the current regulations.
- At the accreditation, the staff will wear a mask and there will be appropriate markings on the floor drawing attention to the distance regulations.
- Upon arrival at the festival area, visitors will have to enter their contact details in a list. The list will be available at the entrance. All Women’s Summer Festival participants will receive a participation ribbon upon accreditation.
The following guidelines apply to workshops and lectures:
- Workshops/lectures will be held outdoors, weather permitting.
- The 1.5m distance rule applies, i.e. the seating will be accordingly so that the distance is maintained. The maximum number of participants will be announced directly at the registration booth.
- If the workshops have to take place indoors (because there is no other way or because of the weather), doors and windows will remain open at all time.
- Masks are compulsory until the participant has reached her seat during lectures and workshops. If the minimum distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained, the mask obligation applies during the entire lecture or workshop.
The following guidelines apply during running workshops and running groups:
- The 1.5m distance rule to other people applies.
- The maximum number of participants may not be exceeded.
In addition to the previous guidelines, other policies apply:
- The current guidelines and rules will be posted around the entire event area.
- Toilets will be cleaned on a regular basis as well as the check if enough soap and disinfectant is available (refill if necessary).
- No handshaking or close physical contact with exhibitors and participants.
- Each participant will receive a mask for free in their goodie bag.
- Distribution of masks and mouth & nose coverings at the accreditation for free (e.g. also wipes via partners).
Status: 26th of January, 2021 (subject to change)